Gym Rules | Cancellation Policy
- Work hard, Have fun, Learn something new each and everyday.
- Be respectable to coaches and others around you.
- Have integrity! Count all your reps and perform the movements with high standards.
- Make new members feel at home, introduce yourself, invite them into your circle.
- Clean up after yourself, but not until the last person has finished.
- Be safe! When your technique starts to break down, slow down.
Contracts may be cancelled without penalty within 5 business days, exclusive of holidays and weekends, from the Contract Date. Any notice of intent to cancel by the Buyer shall be given in writing to the Health Studio 5 business days prior to the next monthly auto payment cycle. Notifications with less than 5 business day’s written notice shall result in a cancellation fee of $25.00. Notifications with less than 1-day notification are not accepted. Such a notice of cancellation from the Buyer shall also terminate automatically the consumer’s obligation to any entity to which the Health Studio has subrogated or assigned in the Buyer’s Contract. No refunds shall be made for any reason once monthly payment for services has been processed up to and including, untimely written notice of cancellation, death, disability (otherwise known or not), disease, or relocation of buyer.
Memberships can be suspended up to 2 times per calendar year and for no more than 30 days at a time. 3 business days written notification is required to suspend without $25.00 penalty. Suspensions cannot be applied with less than 1 business day notice.
Ready to get started? Call us at (407) 796-2972 or use the contact form below to schedule your first class!