“10,000 Pound Gorilla”
Teams of 4, co-ed preferred
Buy-in: cones spanning length of gym, relay style, each teammate does each movement:
- burpee broad jumps to cone and back
- bear crawl to cone and back
- crab walks to cone and back
Teams must transport a prowler, 6 plates (4 x 45, 2 x 25), 2 barbells, 4 safety collars, 2 slammer balls, and 2 KB to the cul-de-sac by any means. Start line is just outside the bay door. Cannot load prowler until after the clock starts. Weights may not be rolled.
Once all equipment is at cul-de-sac:
- 200 ball slams (2 working at a time)
- 200 KB SDLHP (2 working at a time)
- 80 S2O (135/95) (2 working at a time)
- each pair must accumulate at least 10,000 lbs of squatting (front or back squat)
45# x 223 = 10,035#
95# x 106 = 10,070#
135# x 75 = 10,125#
185# x 55 = 10,175#
Return all equipment to the bay door.
Once inside gym: you-go-I-go
160 wall balls
48 thrusters (135/95)
8 rope climbs
4 muscle ups (bar or ring)
Interested in learning more about PRIMUS CrossFit, Orlando's premier CrossFit affiliate gym. Contact Us to find out more.