Time for the 2014 CrossFit Open
The open is upon us once again. Again, this year we would like as many of you as possible to sign up for the open. We were 4 short of being the largest open team in the Southeast last year. The CrossFit Open is a great time around the gym. There’s a lot of excitement as we all do the workouts together and encourage one another to be our best while helping to maintain the standard of movement.
Reasons why you should participate:
1. It’s fun and challenging.
2. It develops a sense of unity and camaraderie in the gym.
3. It provides a benchmark for you to compare against next year.
4. You’re going to do the workouts anyway.
5. If you have an awesome day, your score will count towards our team score and could help us get a team to Regionals. Last year, a broad range of people’s scores contributed to the team score and we were very close.
7. We are coming up with a way dovetail the open into a 5 week challenge in the box. Details will be coming soon. You could be the gym winner!
We’ll be doing the workouts every Friday as a gym, and we will post a schedule, soon, for how we will do make up workouts and such.
We’ll post the link to registration tomorrow.
Let’s Do Work!
Interested in learning more about PRIMUS CrossFit, Orlando's premier CrossFit affiliate gym. Contact Us to find out more.